Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless America!

Wow! I am happy to announce 52% of Californians agreed that marriage should be defined as being between a man and a woman! I am sure the legal battle will continue and this won't be the end. Opponents of Prop. 8 have already filed a lawsuit. But for today I celebrate that I have my freedom to teach my children about marriage and my religious liberties are not in danger! I must thank each of you for your love and support over the last month- calls, emails, blogs, ect. I do believe many hearts were softened! THANKS!!THANKS!! THANKS!!

I now than ever pray each day for our country!
And I might as well announce that the Hale family is expanding by 4!
Mica and John- I am predicting a girl in April
Zac and Nicole- I am predicting a girl in May
Chelsy and Phil- I am predicting a boy in June (Okay maybe May)
Jessica and Joe- I am predicting a girl in June (or is Jessica going to be the first with twins??)

I will keep you posted on my predictions!

13 comments:

Alissa said...

congratulations?!

Jarmeg Family said...

What your expecting?? How exciting! I think we are still planning the trip for thanksgiving. I am excited!

The Burnah Clan said...

We will see!!! fun fun

Amy Peterson said...

U are pregs? Due in May- when I am due May 2

Travis and Jamie said...

WHAT??!! You didn't tell me you were expecting!!
And, I tagged you!

Mauri said...

that's AWESOME... three is great, I am typing this as Wesley is screaming because he doesn't want to go to sleep. Guess I better go back up there with him again.
ps I'm glad about the out come of prop 8 but now nervous about the back lash.

Lara said...

Congratulations! How fun is that? How are you feeling? That does put a new light on our trip to CA and when...

The Burnah Clan said...

http://familyofmadills.blogspot.com/2008/11/prophets-and-apostles.html

Check out this good quote to fit these times...it was said in 1978!

Ginga said...

Congratulations!!! I like how you just sneaked that one in there.

hairprincess said...

That is funny I would die if I was having twins! But it would be fun though I think I could be done! haha I love that we are all prego together, I wasnt planning it but its actually fun, misery DOES love company!:) But we will all be blessed with beautiful babies, yaya! :) I am excited and we will all have so much fun being hormonal and cranky together soon!:)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

We are so excited for all the new editions! All our kids will have lots of cousins and second cousins!

Jenny said...

Congrats! How are you feeling?

montanawildflower said...

what?? you're expecting? Congratulations! How very exciting! We can't wait to see your cute little baby!