
These are the 4 HALE cousins!! Aren't they sweet!
It was crazy and fun having them all together... babies everywhere! And always trying to figure out who's baby was crying!!



No one missed Kinsley's blessing... we haven't done it yet. But, I wanted her in pics. with her cousins that did get blessed together.
Special thanks to a sister-in-law's sister-in-law (did that make sense) who took these amazing pics. and my sister-in-law that "played" with them! Claire (who took the pics) is up in Utah and does pics for weddings, blessings, families, ect. if anyone is interested she did a great job especially with 4 little wee ones!!
8 comments:
What a sweetie!! :)
Nicole, she looks so beautiful. By the way, I did get your message. Thanks for letting me know you couldn't make it. We sure missed you guys. Next time. I hope you had a good time in Utah.
beautiful pictures!! so sweet
So stinkin' CUTE!! We're gonna be in LA and then San Diego in October. How far are ya'll from there?
So, so cute--what a memory!
That was so fun hanging out with you I hope it isnt long till we get to again! Your cute little girl was def the smiler that day she is so pretty! All the babies are so cute! It was so crazy with them all together I am so glad we got to make it we had a blast! Hope things are going well for ya, call ya later!:)
What a precious group of cousin babies! I absolutely LOVE the magic trick below...that was the BEST!
The picture with all four babies on the blanket is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen.
Post a Comment