Those are cute pictures. Kinsley is a doll. I can't believe that she is 4 months already either. Wow! I like the picture with Zac too. It really is sweet. Look at how much his kids love him!
She is beautiful! I love the orange outfit so cute, I cant believe how fast they grow I was just thinking that the other day as I was so tired from the lack of sleep but was ok with it cause I realized they will grow so fast and wont be babies any more!:(
You need an award for having the most beautiful babies EVER. Truly. Congrats on that. And I know all too well about dad babysitting...[my mind is now wondering and not sure if I feel irritated or amused by what I ponder...]
8 comments:
Those are cute pictures. Kinsley is a doll. I can't believe that she is 4 months already either. Wow! I like the picture with Zac too. It really is sweet. Look at how much his kids love him!
Way cute pictures Nic. I love being able to keep up with your family all the way in Florida.
She is such a CUTIE!
Look at those beautiful eyes! I like Ryders sundress a lot!
She is beautiful! I love the orange outfit so cute, I cant believe how fast they grow I was just thinking that the other day as I was so tired from the lack of sleep but was ok with it cause I realized they will grow so fast and wont be babies any more!:(
You need an award for having the most beautiful babies EVER. Truly. Congrats on that.
And I know all too well about dad babysitting...[my mind is now wondering and not sure if I feel irritated or amused by what I ponder...]
what a beautiful little baby nicole, congrats!!!
Nicole she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment