Saturday, September 11, 2010

June... Kinsley picture overload!

Waiting for the bus on the last day of school... I can't believe how quickly the year went by... I was so sad because 1st grade is all day and he will just be gone more and more and life will never just be us again...
This was kindergarten graduation... Dylan adored his teacher. In fact Dylan made this picture my screensaver for most of the summer...
As much as I am not a morning person I don't think I will ever get tired of my sweet kids in the morning... they always wake up so happy!
We met Daddy at the park one day for lunch... have I mentioned Kinsley LOVES her Daddy!!! My girls both think their Daddy is the greatest... okay so do I!
Ryder swinging herself on the baby swings...
Happy Girl!...
Face painting after Daddy's summer work party! Next year we are going to win the cruise... I just know it!!!
This is the girls' sitting and waiting for us to come and get them after their dress rehearsal...
Ryder did NOT want to pose for a picture... so I took one anyways! She was pretty darn cute! (At the bottom of the post is a video clip)
I think she thinks she is a BIG girl when she sits in the chairs... always makes me smile!
Kinsley loves to put her hands in the blocks... they are fabric and you are supposed to put shapes in them but they are perfect size for her hands... for some reason it is just so funny to see her crawl around with them on her wrists...
My brother was living with us for the summer and he wanted to take a trip to the beach so we went for 2 days and had a great time!
Man how much do I love them!!
Zac brought Kinsley back to me to sit and she did NOT want to stay with me she wanted back in that water so although she HATED the sand she eventually got over it and crawled out to the water. It was about 20 feet and as she crawled closer people didn't know that I was watcher her and they started looking a little worried... It was kinda funny... Zac was paying attention to her, too but I guess if I saw a little baby crawling out to the water I would worry to...
Jumping in the waves and yes... they were chilly!! (at least for me!)
The kids had so much fun playing in the waves...
Family pic. at the second beach we went to... it had some cool stuff in the tide pools...
Okay so it is illegal to remove shells from the beaches but there were like a MILLION!!
We found this beautiful beach... we like to try different beaches every time we go down... they all have different things I like about them...
Here is a shrunken down version of Ryder's dance performace... so it would fit on the blog... If you pause the music on the right you can hear Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.... sorry it is so poor I had to shrink it to fit... Ryder is the dark hair next to the blonde (if that helps at all)

2 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

pics, yay! so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm so slow to look- these are super cute! I love Ryder's dance! Sweet! :)