Well, an entire month is already gone. I love the new year- I don't know how to explain the feeling but I just feel like there is just this great amount of time ahead of me and I can get so much done and then it just flies by...
I started the new year out with 1 goal... I know ambitious! I wanted to paint a wooden table I had bought for the kids over 3 years ago... We worked on it on New Year's Day!
And here is the final product... boy colors and girl colors to appease both children...
Kinsley playing with Ryder's birthday present... this is such a cute toy okay and a cute baby!
Kinsley was a little restless at times, but she enjoyed yelling GO GO! (Ryder is hiding behind her purple hat so, we had to take another pic)
Little better cooperation... maybe??
Zac is so brave... he took all 3 of the kids to a birthday party at My Gym by himself... the kids had a blast!

My girls... Ryder found an old camera and she took photos of Kinsley for like 30 minutes moving her all over the house posing her and then she finally handed the camera over to Kinsley. Kinsley walked around the house for another 30 minutes pointing the camera at everything around saying "Cheese Cheese Cheese" a million times. I finally had to take the piece of junk and hide it for sanity! But I do wish it would have taken some of the pictures... there might have been a few cute ones! I am not brave enough to hand over my camera to them...yet!

My girls... Ryder found an old camera and she took photos of Kinsley for like 30 minutes moving her all over the house posing her and then she finally handed the camera over to Kinsley. Kinsley walked around the house for another 30 minutes pointing the camera at everything around saying "Cheese Cheese Cheese" a million times. I finally had to take the piece of junk and hide it for sanity! But I do wish it would have taken some of the pictures... there might have been a few cute ones! I am not brave enough to hand over my camera to them...yet!
5 comments:
I've noticed that too. I think it reads better when you caption or narrate below the picture.
cute! Love the new pics...love the cute table for the kids too!
What a great month!!
I always post under but notice a lot of people post over??!?!
ha ha, I think one way naturally puts the words closer to the picture, but I can't remember now since I'm a slacker blogger!
Cute pictures! Fun table! Painting is hard to get to. We are painting our kitchen... slowly.... it's getting there tho!
Ah, look at those kids, almost ready to move out of the house huh? :)
I love your table! What a great job you did on it!
Post a Comment