Monday, May 16, 2011

March MADNESS!!


Zac brought the kids home some souvenirs from Mexico... some Monster Energy shirts from Baja. The kids thought they were pretty cool in them....




And the rest of this post is going to be a bunch of photos... let me explain.

Near our house are some orchards and they blossom for about 6 weeks. Every year I say we are going to take pictures but every year I miss them. So, one Sunday Kinsley woke up from her nap in her so cute dress so I made the other kids throw back on their Sunday clothes so we could go take pictures. They all thought I was crazy but since they had so much fun taking Christmas pictures with Kim I got them out there. They were totally screwing around and none of them are great but it was a fun Sunday evening... And by the next Sunday- NO BLOSSOMS so I am glad we did it!






































































































6 comments:

Ginga said...

LOVE the pictures with the blossoms - what a great idea!!

The Burnah Clan said...

aww, these turned out so cute! miss having our girls dress up together and seeing yours grow up! Kins is such a big girl, those dimples. :) Love the green and brown, boys clothes are fun too! haha

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love the cute outfits.....XXX

Unknown said...

Whatever- they are way good pictures! So sweet! Life with kids is what they are. Those are the best pictures! :)

Travis and Jamie said...

LOVE the pictures. Your kiddos are so cute.

Lara said...

I love pictures! I am going to have to remember the blossom idea. Cute! I know this was forever ago, but I have been thinking about you lately. Miss visiting with you and hope everything is going well.