Zac and Dylan went on a Father/ Son Campout....
The girls and I stayed home and painted nails and played My Little Ponies! Ryder wanted to go on a Daddy/ Daughter campout so bad the next night. She finally agreed to a date and wanted to go to McDonald's and get a Happy Meal (that is MAJOR treat around this house- I hate McDonald's - except their Sausage Biscuit when we are on vacation and I HATE Happy Meals- junky toys!!) Anyways- so that is what she wanted and she was so jealous that they had made S'Mores at their campout. She didn't even know what they were but she wanted them...Zac got the supplies and cooked them out on the Bar-b-q...

Well, the marshmallows were the only thing they liked...
So, this is Zac chewing and looking at me like why are you taking my picture but I had to put it in because he is such a great dad. He loves (and spoils) all 3 of the kids and is so great to them. He is patient and fun! I am constantly grateful and amazed at what a wonderful Dad he is!
Girls hanging out in the trailer why the boys ride... Kinsley has a few things if she sees them you can't get her to eat anything else- chips, french fries, and goldfish crackers!
Okay so I know this is really sad and an embarrassing attempt at a french braid- but when you grow up with no sisters and have 2 daughters you have to start somewhere- too bad Ryder will never let me touch her hair because she FREAKS out that I am hurting her. Kinsley now says ouch before the comb even hits her hair because she just thinks that is what you say while you get your hair done...

The girls and I stayed home and painted nails and played My Little Ponies! Ryder wanted to go on a Daddy/ Daughter campout so bad the next night. She finally agreed to a date and wanted to go to McDonald's and get a Happy Meal (that is MAJOR treat around this house- I hate McDonald's - except their Sausage Biscuit when we are on vacation and I HATE Happy Meals- junky toys!!) Anyways- so that is what she wanted and she was so jealous that they had made S'Mores at their campout. She didn't even know what they were but she wanted them...Zac got the supplies and cooked them out on the Bar-b-q...Well, the marshmallows were the only thing they liked...
Okay so I know this is really sad and an embarrassing attempt at a french braid- but when you grow up with no sisters and have 2 daughters you have to start somewhere- too bad Ryder will never let me touch her hair because she FREAKS out that I am hurting her. Kinsley now says ouch before the comb even hits her hair because she just thinks that is what you say while you get your hair done...Ryder graduated PRESCHOOL- the year flew by and I was sad to see it end...
She had friends that I know she probably won't get to go to school with again for a really long time- if ever. They were so cute together....
This is one of her teachers- and yes, everyone had a shirt except my child- again because I think it is a waste for 1 year to buy a red shirt when she has a cuter one already. I know horrible mom- the kids got ones for elementary school this year though... guess I can't move now!

I walked into my room one afternoon and found Kinsley reading to herself- just jabbering away. I don't know why I think it is so cute when they are "reading" to themselves!
Another example of Zac being SO patient. He let the kids help him paint the clubhouse. The lawn had some red on it but it looked much better when they were done! That was my tomato garden- again once again I begged Zac to get the plants and told him I would take care of it- once again... I SUCK!... maybe next year....
I walked into my room one afternoon and found Kinsley reading to herself- just jabbering away. I don't know why I think it is so cute when they are "reading" to themselves!
1 comment:
fun to see how the kids are growing....I wouldn't buy a red shirt either, Ryder's is much cuter and she'll never wear the other again. At least she's still wearing her cupcake dress! And you do suck at french braids....why hasn't Jessica taught you better? I could never do it either.
Post a Comment