Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What can I say...


Zac's sister had a homework assignment for school and asked the kids to draw a picture of our family and tell something about us... this was their picture.

Well, we went on a wonderful vacation to Arizona for Thanksgiving. Saw lots of family and have many wonderful memories! Did I take a single picture... NO! Did I remember that I had the camera with us... Yep, several times!

Sad... very Sad! But with Zac's sisters and their crazy picture taking abilities (translation: they take TONS!) I am sure eventually I will see a few pictures from the trip... especially of the kids!

And finally... Christmas is here! I love Christmas although, Thanksgiving has always been my favorite. Somehow over the last couple years with the kids excitement Christmas is starting to take the lead!

2 comments:

hairprincess said...

Yup I have a TON of good pics so feel free to take any from my blog and blog em yourself they are fun I actually didnt take as many as I used to, hmm not very motivated when prego prob? I have a good preggy lady pic I forgot to put on there so I will have to add it for ya cause we all look so hot and bloated:)

Unknown said...

It's true, I've become the same way. I'll get out my camera when no one else is around to capture the moment, otherwise- why bother?
I used to be so picture happy! :)