Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is already over...

I know rainbows are a sign... but we had 4 different rainbows out our window Christmas morning... does that mean that next year will bring peace for everyone?? or something wonderful... hopefully! I never got Christmas cards started this year so sorry to everyone who sent them out... I loved each one of them that we got... I am still "thinking" about doing something... but it hasn't gotten farther than a thought YET!
Dylan and Ryder helped each other open every gift... it was pretty cute. Dylan would go around the tree and find one and say who it was for and then they would begin opening it together!
Ryder got Dylan this dog that "dances" she saw it in the store and just insisted that Dylan have it! It plays a catchy little song and they dance to it.
Dylan got Ryder some new "twin" dolls. She got the same ones last year, but one day while she was supposed to be napping she put Desitin on their bums (that doesn't wash off!) and they were disgustingly dirty so Dylan wanted to get her new ones. He gave her a nice little lecture about "the rules of the new dolls" not getting them dirty, ect. ect. It was a crack-up! Ryder ended up getting 4 dolls for Christmas. She takes care of all of them!
This was our Christmas crew... Zac's brother, Wayne, sister-in-law, Alexuss, baby Ethan, doggie- Shippo, and Zac's parents... everything turned out well, good enough I guess... Honeybaked Ham can never be anything but PERFECT!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Merry Christmas! I can't beleive it is over either! Looks like it was a good one for your fam. Ryder and Dylan look as cute as ever. What fun gift ideas.
Is Zac's brother wearing shorts????And short sleeves? Really, this snow and cold weather is a bit unfair. : )

hairprincess said...

Aw fun i wish i couldve been there!

Amy Peterson said...

I glad you had a good Christmas! Honey Baked Ham is for sure the way to go! Happy New Year!

Amy Peterson said...

I glad you had a good Christmas! Honey Baked Ham is for sure the way to go! Happy New Year!

Brynn said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We never did get cards out this year but we were thinking of you. It looks like you missed out on a white Christmas as well. My kids think they missed out but I'll take warm weather and rainbows over snow any day. luv ya Kristy

Brynn said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It looks like you also missed out on a white Christmas! I'm not complaining I'll take rainbows and warm weather over snow. My kids felt gipped and we did miss family and friends. Kristy