Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Activities...


With the new year comes new activities... I pulled the kids out of swim classes and put Ryder in gymnastics and Dylan in TaeKwonDo (is that even how you spell it??)
The first class they both went into crying... (Well, Dylan had been crying in the car) I told them both they had to try it once... I figured I could probably get my money back if they at least tried it and hated it BUT... they both loved it!
Dylan walked out and said "I want to do this forever!" I started cracking up! (Who says such things??) So, we invested in the uniform and now have a weekly committment. I might post the picture of him "kicking" down the mat. It is a pretty funny! He is basically skipping down the mat. It will definately be good blackmail material later in life!
Showing off the "kicks"

On her tiptoes...

3 comments:

Jarmeg Family said...

Jared will be proud, he did taekwondo!

Lara said...

How fun! It looks like both sports just fit their personalities perfect. I could never stand on my toes. Way to go Ryder!

hairprincess said...

Oh cute I love that they are into that stuff how fun is that! Tell em not to give up, ma put me in gymnastics when I was little and she said I begged her to get out but now I regret it I wish I had stayed! That is so fun for them, and those pics of D in his outfit and kicking is the best!