Oh man - I wish you guys lived here and then we could all go and kick it at the skate park!!!Hope I get to see you in March!!
I'm sure she was having tons of fun, but that makes me NERVOUS!! Ofcourse it always did when I was a kid too.
How fun! That's how it should be -the dad being one of the kids sometimes! As long as he didn't buy the bike with intentions of it being too big.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man - I wish you guys lived here and then we could all go and kick it at the skate park!!!
Hope I get to see you in March!!
I'm sure she was having tons of fun, but that makes me NERVOUS!! Ofcourse it always did when I was a kid too.
How fun! That's how it should be -the dad being one of the kids sometimes! As long as he didn't buy the bike with intentions of it being too big.
Post a Comment