We headed down to LA Saturday and decided to make a quick detour to the beach to eat Subway and play at the beach. We only put enough money in the parking meter for 1 hour... but it was the most wonderful hour I have had in a long time!
The best part of the beach!
The construction crew!
30 minutes of castle building and this was the final product... tunnel and all! That is what happens when you marry an engineer!
When it was time to go both kids wanted to stay longer... of coarse! But, what I thought was funny... Ryder wanted to destroy their creation and Dylan wanted to leave it for someone else to finish! We let Dylan win!
How fun! I would also like to be able to be at the beach. I love your "when you marry an engineer" comment. Too funny. Only 2 1/2 weeks! Can't wait to see you guys.
6 comments:
I would love to take an "impromptu" trip to the beach - you guys are lucky!!!
Fun! I love the toesies picture. Nice castle...
I looks like you had a blast. I love that you guys just get in the car and go!
How fun! I would also like to be able to be at the beach. I love your "when you marry an engineer" comment. Too funny. Only 2 1/2 weeks! Can't wait to see you guys.
That looks so much fun I would love to go to the beach! That is a really cute pic of the toes you should frame that!
I must admit I am a little jealous! How are you feeling? When are you due?
I love the bike too!! Cruise on Ryder cruise on!! How fun for them to bond on Dylan's bike.
Post a Comment