How fun! He is looking so grown-up. So I know mommy's are usually picture takers but you are painfully absent from so many pics lately. I want to see that baby belly!!!
Pretty pics--love that sky. Weget too much wind here, this time of year. We had a cancelled playdate to the park today because of it and our family walk got cut short! Anywho, cute family.
4 comments:
We've had tear-your-kite-to-peices wind here - its torn down our fence so many times its ridiculous!!
Can't wait to see you next weekend - drive safe.
How fun! He is looking so grown-up. So I know mommy's are usually picture takers but you are painfully absent from so many pics lately. I want to see that baby belly!!!
We love flying kites too! And congrats on no cavaties. That is pretty amazing. Good job. Can't wait to see you soon. : )
Pretty pics--love that sky. Weget too much wind here, this time of year. We had a cancelled playdate to the park today because of it and our family walk got cut short! Anywho, cute family.
Post a Comment