Monday, March 30, 2009

Pretty Princesses...

Say CHEESE!
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes...
Don't we look innocent??
Aren't we cute??
We have so much fun being with cousins!
Can't wait to see you again... AND we won't be prego!!!

4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

yea! New pictures! Thanks for calling, I miss you!

The Burnah Clan said...

Yeah! we will have all these new little girls to play with! fun!

Lara said...

It was so fun to see you while you were in Utah. Too bad we didn't get to see the kids. Too cute. Next time....

hairprincess said...

Cute I will have to send ya some pics of Meggy matching too and we can put them all together I love the pjs they are the best! I think I want Meg to wear them everynight!:) I am sad we didnt get to see you and sorry I take forgever to call back! But next time we hang we wont both be prego and miserable, yay! I cant wait till we can get ALL the girls together for some fun times and pics!:)