Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break...

This week has been a fun, busy week.... and like all fun busy weeks it went by too fast...

Next week we will register Dylan for kindergarten... time flies!

Here are a few highlights from the week in pictures...

(Sorry the camera wouldn't focus on the speed and light... okay I just don't know how to adjust it!)

Quick mom... take the pictures!


This little slide would buck her around but she kept doing it over and over again!



CHEESE! Ryder can't take a normal picture anymore...


Dylan had a special night out with Daddy and some dinosaurs (of coarse they forgot the camera- so this is the only proof I have) but, Dylan is "roaring" like a dinosaur in the pic. for ya...






Check this show out... It was pretty awesome they said... http://www.dinosaurlive.com/index.php/funstuff/photogallery/

5 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Hey looks like so much fun! How is baby watch? You are due when again?

Ginga said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun!! Missed you when you guys came up. :(

We are planning a trip to the Redwoods for next Spring - want to go??

Mauri said...

ok I SERIOUSLY can't believe how old ryder is looking these days!!
ps...my mom had Ryan over for Easter dinner and I got to see him...it was so fun to catch up!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

That looks like so much fun! I need to find one of those indoor blow up toy places around here...
PS. How is the pregnancy going??

Josh and Emily said...

we just registered Palmer for Kindergarten. I forgot they were about the same age. It was sad...we miss you guys! If you are ever back here let us know so we can get together.