Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Week Ago Today...

Kinsley Nicole Hale


May 6th, 2009 8:25 a.m.


8 lbs. 20 inchesThe Proud Clan...
The Kids' Shirts of coarse say Big Brother and Big Sister... they were so excited!



Day Two...


Practically Perfect!





No Little Girl Has Ever Had So MANY Kisses!


Leaving the Hospital...



Day Six... We think she's a keeper!




The First Week has already flown past! (How sad!) My brothers' have been here helping so the recovery has gone well! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers over the last few months! We survived!! And now the fun part... Love ya all!




20 comments:

Mauri said...

ok first of all SOOO cute! love her!
hope you're doing ok, but how did you make an 8 lb baby?!?!
ps...I'm SOO excited for you to have such a cutie in your family (and that you're not pregnant any more :) )
CONGRATS you guys!

The Burnah Clan said...

perfect little baby!

Abby said...

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you emailed bc I've been a poor blog-checker lately. Nicole, she is so, so pretty--and you have three kids! Ah! How did you get here, you grown-up, you! I love you as a mom! Congrats to your family, and well done.

Darla said...

She is adorable. Congratulations to you all.

Ginga said...

Yay!!! She is so cute - and yes, it goes by so very fast!!

Michelle Kay said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!!!

Amy Peterson said...

Wahoo, for not being pregnant anymore! She is adorable, I hope you and her are both doing well!

Matt and Mandy said...

wow, congrats! That went by SO fast! She is beautiful! Call me when you have some time!

RLewis said...

Nicole, I am so happy for you and she is perfect. You are an awesome family that is truly blessed.

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely adorable. We love and miss you guys

Jeanne Anderson said...

That is one seriously beautiful baby!!! Good work Nicole. We really need to chat sometime.

Lara said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! And your not pregnant anymore.... YAY! We are very excited for your whole family. How fun!

Jaime said...

Nicole she is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. When you are feeling up to company I would love to come bring a gift and take a peek at her. congradulations!

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Congrats!! She definitely looks like a keeper. Good luck with 3, although I'm sure you'll do great!

Josh and Emily said...

She is beautiful! Ummmm...did I know that you were pregnant? I have been really out if it.

hairprincess said...

Aw she is so precious! I want to hold her right now! She is beautiful I love all the pink! I hope you are feeling alot better! Congrats!:)

Travis and Jamie said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats!

Jarmeg Family said...

She is beautiful! congratulations hope everything is going ok, wish i could come see her!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

What a beauty... she fits right in your adorable family! Can't wait to meet her!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I am way late on this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful and it sounds like everything is going great! Can't wait to see more pictures!