Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleeping Beauty... THANK YOU!

Thank you...


Last night Kinsley slept from 10 until 530 and is still sleeping now at 9... too bad the other kids were up before 7! But, I sure needed a good night sleep... A couple nights ago I was up SIX different times... twice with each kid... I couldn't believe it! So, I really appreciated some uninterrupted sleep!

5 comments:

Jeanne Anderson said...

Way to go Kinsley! You deserve that mama! Pretty amazing actually. I'm so happy to hear you guys are doing well. :) Love ya and miss you tons!

Ginga said...

Wow - what a nice treat - I've finally gotten Preston to sleep that long and he's 5 months!!!

The Burnah Clan said...

She reminds me so much of Ryder...sweet.

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

NO fair! Our little J still hasn't had a night that good! I bet she was one hungry girl in the morning!

hairprincess said...

Aw man jealous! I cant wait till my kid gets that much sleep at night!:) Good job Kinsley:)