Dylan loves to watch "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" EVERY week. He talks about it days before it is going to be on... telling us what is supposed to be on the next episode. He loves it! In this video clip he and his assistant, Ryder did a magic trick for us. I don't know when he talked to her about it, but they gave us a show. We took another video clip and he explains step by step how the trick works... just like the show does!
5 comments:
Elsie and Louisa loved this video! They wanted to watch it again and again. And they also think Kinsley is super cute...as do I but I'm pretty sure I told you that already!
Okay, so don't leave us in the dark. How did it work?!?! That was pretty amazing. : ) Good job Dylan and Ryder.
Wow i am pretty impressed, i didn't see where Ryder went???? How is your baby doing? I love her name!
OMG that is hilarious good job D and R! That was so cool!:) Wow I wish I knew how they did that!:)
Too cute!!
Post a Comment