The last Hale sister delivered her baby!
Mica had her son on April 1... no joke!
I had Kinsley May 6
Jessica had her little girl on May 28- Wednesday
And finally... Chelsy had her little girl yesterday!
I hold the record for the biggest baby by 14 oz... since I had to suffer I get to brag right?? or is that even something to brag about?? I also think I gained the most weight!
It is such a relief to have everyone here healthy and happy! Now of all the friends, cousins, and sister-in-laws who have had babies this year we are down to just 2 more... unless someone has an announcement to make???
3 comments:
Yay! Our next reunion will be so fun! I can't wait to meet all these cute kids!
Thank goodness to be all done for ALL of us! Oh yea my date was the 27th but close enough:) Chel was the 28th. But yay so good to be done, now just working on feeling ok again and getting our bodys back!:) p.s. I am sure I gained WAY more than you!":)
Kinsley is so beautiful! Congratulations! How fun to have so many cousins to play with. We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment