Once again some "Ryder style"... she did her own hair and she has unmatching socks that she thought totally matched... she is a crack-up!
We had a WONDERFUL vacation to Arizona for Thanksgiving. It was so nice and relaxing. We saw friends and family! My cousin saddled up the horses and Zac took the kids for a horseback ride. The last time the kid's rode horses Dylan just loved it, but this time it was Ryder who LOVED it!
We went to the mall with Aunt Jessica.... and as you can see we tried successfully for a few minutes to put all 3 kids in the stroller... she had another on her and you should have seen the looks we got as we walked around.... I swear I heard someone say BIRTH CONTROL... HAHA!!
Another cute pic from the park!
3 comments:
aw, cute! Your kids are getting so old! Love Ryder's style, looks like Kinley. SO glad I shop at Gymboree and buy cute clothes just to have the weird bright colors mixed together. Oh well, some things I just have to overlook in the name of independence ;)
Ah - Arizona sounds great right about now!!! Glad you guys had a good WARM time. :)
Hey Nicole we go to this park all the time. Next time your here give me a call and we will meet ya there!!
Post a Comment