Sunday, January 17, 2010

Practicing to be a bag lady...

(Lara- recognize those motmo jammies??)



So remember how I told you about Ryder and all of her "stuff"... here is a little proof


Remember the clowns at the circus that would fit into a tiny car....



This is Ryder's "circus" car! There are 9 people, a dog, groceries, and 2 little puzzles (hidden under the people when she pulled them all out...




You can't really tell but there are 20 puzzle pieces, pens, K'nex, M&M container, notepad, and a calculator


YES, 3 cell phones, a wallet, fake food, fake make-up, jewelry, pencils, silverware, horsey, 2 baby bottles...



And the final proof... Zac asked her if she was practicing to be a BUM... she got really mad about that because she thought he was talking about the body part!! This picture does not do this justice.... the 2 purses pictured above plus 2 more, 2 hats, a blanket, a pillow, 3 dolls, 6 pair of dress up shoes, and I know I am forgetting something...


3 comments:

Jeanne Anderson said...

That's adorable. Well, look at it this way, if you had to pack up and move you know Ryder would know where all her stuff is and pack it up on her own! :)

hairprincess said...

That is so funny, she is so cute little Ryder! I esp like how zac asked her if she was practicing to be a 'bum' and she thot it was the body part HAHA :)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

This is hilarious!!! What a funny girl! I'm glad you've captured this...she'll get a good laugh out of it one day.