Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where is my baby??


OK so the tights are looking REALLY baggy in this pic but I had to post her 8 month picture because I haven't really taken any other pictures lately and I wanted to keep up better on our blog. I am trying hard not to look at her and think how big she is but to see her for how little she still is... you know positive thinking... glass half full instead of half empty but I can't help but miss that wee little baby! I know so many people hate the first year... I hate being pregnant and once they are finally here I just love it! Of coarse, I have been fortunate enough never to have a baby with colic or anything like that! ANYWAYS... here is our BIG little girl! Hope everyone is having a nice start to their new year!

4 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

yep, definately a taupe color in there...awww, she is a big girl! I miss getting to know her...jealous that your girls hair just starts to grow and grow already...she's so cute.

Jarmeg Family said...

She is a little doll!!! I wish I could see you guys sometime soon:(

hairprincess said...

Wow she really has grown! Sorry I know you want her to stay little forever, me too! I know how you feel about them finally being here with crappy pregnancys! She is SO cute I love her little outfit and bow!

Travis and Jamie said...

She is soooo cute, and looks so big now!