Saturday, February 27, 2010

February at a Glance...

I know I have been a slacker... not much exciting has happened around here.. but, that is good too! Zac and the kids got winter sniffles and Zac's turned into a sinus infection... that is rare for him... My younger brother, Ryan is going to move in with us for the summer while he interns with Zac's company... do I hear BABYSITTER!!! It will be fun to have some family around town for awhile. The kids are excited, too!

We took the kids bowling... the kids had a lot of fun! They both insisted on rolling the ball like you are supposed to... let's just say that even though it isn't my wood floors that thud of the ball hitting sure makes me cringe... but they had a lot of fun and we didn't get kicked out!!

Sometimes when Kinsley is napping Ryder will sneak in and who knows if Kinsley is awake before she gets in there but Ryder starts playing with her. I could hear them laughing so I thought I would grab the camera and see what was going on... I walked in and Ryder was jumping up and down... and not softly! Kinsley was just loving it! This week I also walked in and caught Ryder getting her out of the crib... she pushed her toddler bed to the crib so the crib and the bed made a T and sat Ryder had sat Kinsley up on the rail and held her FEET and lowered her down to the bed. I am grateful to all the unseen angels that have thus far protected my children from any permanent injuries!

Just a cute morning of them playing together in their jammies... I know these days won't last forever! Ryder told Dylan... let's teach Kinsley how to walk... she was loving it!


9 Months!

We went down to LA for Valentine's weekend... I guess when you are old and married Valentine's weekend trips mean taking the kids with ya! We went to Disneyland and then Zac and Dylan went to the Anaheim Supercross and we finished the trip out with a walk at the beach. It was a great weekend!


Ryder was taking Kinsley for a "ride" in her dolly stroller... I am telling you this poor baby never gets a moment of peace in this house! Another example of Ryder being a GREAT big sister and taking really good care of Kinsley.... in a BIG sister sort of way!

7 comments:

Jeanne Anderson said...

Cute, Cute! Miss you guys!

The Burnah Clan said...

love to see pics!

hairprincess said...

Yay updates! That is so cute the stories of the kids with Kinsley they just love their sister, that is so funny how she lowered her out of her bed by her feet! Love those baby doll strollers, Megan pushes Emma in hers too! So jealous you are so close to the beach we need to come visit asap! Nice you have a perma bbsitter this summer!:)

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Kinsley is getting so big, and so so cute! I can't wait to come see you all! It will be super fun to go to the beach and Disney and all! Yay!

Lara said...

I think it is fun that your kids get along so well. And yay for a BABYSITTER this summer. he he he.

Ginga said...

Dave and I were wanting to come down to the Supercross for our Anniversary - good thing we didn't follow through since he had a little mishap with his vasectomy. :)

I can't believe Kinsley is getting so big - didn't we just have these babies???

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I miss you guys and can't believe how much the kids are growing! We'll get together... sometime!