Dylan's school celebrated Dr. Seuss week... Even though it wasn't really much of my idea I thought they turned out really cute!
Kinsley's shirt says Daddy's Little Angel... she adores her Daddy!
This is just an example of Ryder's crazy outfits... you can't really see but she always has on several layers... this one consists of a onsie (which she wears everyday! You wonder where I buy onsies for a 4 year old- they are her 24M onsies that have "grown" with her!) So this outfit... onsie, swimsuit, swimsuit cover-up, jeans, socks and sandals. She has been on a kick lately with onsie and swimsuit and something over that! So, a onsie just isn't enough for her anymore! OH MY!
We had Zac's family come and visit... we took a trip down to Disneyland and her Aunts dressed her all up. Bibidi Babidi Bu Style! She loved being a princess!
2 comments:
Nicole your family is so cute!I love Thing 1 and Thing 2. I need to get your address to send you one of our birth announcements. Will you email it to me? emily.7n@gmail.com.
I love the Thing one and Thing two that is such a cute idea! Where did you find those shirts? haha Looks like you guys had fun at Disney so sad we werent able to come too! LOVE that princess pic of Ryder she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment