Who would want to leave these beauties behind??

US!! We headed off to celebrate without kids for 9 days.... I was SO stressed out about leaving the kids especially Kinsley... with my 23 year old brother and his friend! But, they did just fine!

Here we were leaving Florida...

So everyone talked about the food on a cruise... and they are RIGHT!! It was good... ALL OF IT!

Our boat on the right... it was BIG!

I thought this was a cool pic... this was St. Thomas. We rented scooters and went snorkeling. We stopped at Megan's Bay (one of the the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world)

In St. Maarten we rented a Jeep and went parasailing.

The Promenade of the ship behind us...they had parades and entertainment every night there...

A night shot of the pool we hung out at during the day... we got lucky and got lounge chairs poolside the two days we were sailing... made for great people watching!

Well, I hope we get to do it again... SOON!
5 comments:
WOW...that must have been nice. We're leaving the kids in august so you'll have to give me pointers. :)
looks like a fun trip!
aww, look at those cute girls...oh, you guys look like you had fun too! cute sun dress!
Wow so much fun! You look so good too, I love your cute dress on that first pic! I cannot believe that is little K in the first pic she is getting so big! What cute girls!:) That would be so hard to leave for that long but I bet it was so nice!:)
UHHGG!! I'm so jealous! We were wanting to either go on a cruise or to Hawaii for our 10th last year, but I was preggo so we went to Disneyland instead (and you never came:( ). Some day......maybe when we finally go you guys can go with us! :)
Oh Wow! I have wanted to take that exact cruise for SO LONG! I bet it was amazing! Glad you got to go!
Post a Comment