Kinsley just climbs on anything... she has fallen before, but hasn't learned her lesson!
Ryder and I joined our friends Julie and Madeline for an afternoon at the nutcracker...
The girls were so excited, but they got bored by the end. At the beginning of the last song Ryder leaned over and asked is this going to end soon... Well, this is the most "cultural" thing I think she has ever done...
Ryder had a day at dance where they showed the parents what they have learned. She was all grins!
Ryder twirling...
Ryder's preschool Christmas performance. She was an angel. She is the second one in on the left...
The girls hanging out watching TV... in a laundry basket!
Ryder's preschool Christmas party... They wore pajamas, ate breakfast, exchanged books, and had a visit from Santa!
Ryder's gingerbread creation!
Kinsley and Daddy when we first woke Kinsley up on Christmas morning...
Kinsley likes her Cozy Coupe! Should have bought one of those with the first kid!
Dylan got a new set of golf clubs... he had to open every single club and he finally has head covers like Daddy!
Kinsley has her own dolly!
Ryder can now officially be a bag lady... she now has a shopping cart! And she filled it full of her stash...
Looks like a great Christmas! I LOVE the nutcracker and can't wait to take my girls to it. It has been my mom and I's tradition since I was 8 or so. Ryder is a cute little dancer!
1 comment:
Looks like a great Christmas! I LOVE the nutcracker and can't wait to take my girls to it. It has been my mom and I's tradition since I was 8 or so. Ryder is a cute little dancer!
Post a Comment