Ryder showing off her Halloween stuff she made at preschool... had to snap a pic before they hit the big trash can outside...
Kinsley wanted to go to sleep in her Sissy's bed... so we laid her down and went out to the family room and forgot about it because she usually just goes right down in her crib... when we went to put Ryder to bed she was on the edge sound asleep....
When Kinsley wakes up she points to her closet and asks for her shoes... now days she want to wear a specific pair... oh why do my girls have to have an opinion so young??
We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and spent time with my brothers, uncle and aunt, and cousins then spent time with Zac's family (parents, aunts and uncles, cousins, sisters, brother...) It was a nice trip, but I have very few pictures to show of all the fun... (anyone want to send pictures my way!!! HELP!!! My bro sent me a few camera pics- anyone else??)

We had some snow on Thanksgiving morning! My kids thought that was a real treat... Ryder licked it and she thought it was great....

Grandma and some of the cousins reading stories before bed... what a treat!
Kinsley is just like her big sister... she likes to dress up... one day she walked out in a princess crown, princess shoes, purse, and baby... I thought it was so funny that she had done it by herself that I took a pic...
then a few hours later when Daddy came home she walked out in princess shoes and crown and Daddy thought it was so cute he grabbed the camera and took some pictures...
So, like I said... I don't know why I didn't pull out the camera more but this is all I have to show for November... I will catch up by the end of the year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment