So, today we took a million pictures... I had to laugh because this afternoon for like an hour I was just taking pictures... Zac usually says okay that is enough... but today he was very patient and let me go CRAZY!!
My brothers and Jeff's girlfriend drove in from Utah and were here for about 22 hours and our "family" here came to support us... I am so spoiled!
4 comments:
SOOOOO cute! Congrats K on the blessing, she is beautiful I wish we could have been there! I am so glad you took lots of pics they are great! She is already so much bigger I cant believe her standing on Z hand like that its so cool!:)
Cute. wish we could have been there.
Cuteness! I love it! Wish we could have been there too! :)
Hey! I just discovered your blog. What a fun trip (short though it was) and what a beautiful blessing for a beautiful little girl. Oh, I guess I shouldn't break the chain...in case you haven't heard, everyone thinks she's cute! =o)
Post a Comment