Ryder got to go see a Disney Ice Show... I think I enjoyed it as much as she did...except I thought I was going to freeze!! Sorry for the blurry pic... I can't stand this camera!! But, I thought Kinsley was so cute!
I will be honest... I couldn't have done it!!! Dylan was pretty proud of himself- he took about 10 pictures of his certificate!
At school they had a little fundraiser... a jog-a-thon! The girls and I went up to see Dylan and it was so fun...
wow, talk about it! I'm not sure if I'm looking at my Dylan or Kinsley. Didn't Dylan take pledges or something for that run? And no doubt about it, Ryder is her daddy's girl! Can't wait to see everyone in one week!!!! Gma Hale
2 comments:
Congrats on the baby blessing. K. is so cute - She looks alot like her older brother in some of those pics...
wow, talk about it! I'm not sure if I'm looking at my Dylan or Kinsley. Didn't Dylan take pledges or something for that run? And no doubt about it, Ryder is her daddy's girl! Can't wait to see everyone in one week!!!! Gma Hale
Post a Comment