Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Thoughts and Prayers...

This week a few people in my life passed away... my thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families... I know what a struggle losing someone you love can be!
I am so glad to know that we can be together as families once again.... that this life isn't the end although, it does seem like forever somedays... especially when you are missing someone you love!
In honor of Darla Colton I found a blog background to honor Breast Cancer Awareness. Darla passed away this week from a battle with Breast Cancer! She was brave in the face of death... she continued to live life until the end... she got her diploma about 2 weeks ago and took her children to Mt. Rushmore last week... I hope we can all LIVE life because we never know when our number will be up and as I tell the kids "Heavenly Father needed them more than we do."

1 comment:

hairprincess said...

I was just going to say I love the background, sorry to hear about your friend, its harder for us here to deal with then it is for them who are out of pain huh? thank heavens for the Gospel and the knowledge of knowing we will meet again!:)