Okay, he is... but my daughter has had at least 2 different outfits by this time...
I was off doing something (okay, yes Zac I was on the internet) and Dylan was real quiet. I didn't think anything of it until it was like 20 minutes of silence. When I went searching I found him quietly in the toy room doing a puzzle and thought what a great kid. Then a couple hours later I noticed his cover on his light switch was off. Zac had just put fans up so, he had watched Daddy unscrew the covers. Sure enough... he was taking it apart. He had gone out into the garage and found the right screw driver and gone to work. I didn't get mad- I just grabbed the camera. I kindly reminded him that his Daddy turns the power off first!
3 comments:
That's a boy for ya. Mine are always trying to do things that they see us do. I caught Trenton a few years ago microwaving a cup for Jacob, when he still drank warm milk, for about 68 minutes!!
Caught that one just in time.
How funny. Dylan has always been a clever one!
oh my goodness what a smart kid!
Post a Comment