Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still PERFECT for me!

This is how it all began... July 23, 1999

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Sealed for Time and Eternity













Starting out on our adventure....







Last week- sorry limited acess to internet so, this
comes a little late- we celebrated our 9th anniversary! Zac and I were apart... he was in Colorado for work and I was in Utah. It was sad not to be together for the first time on an anniversary but, life happens! We met 10 years ago this month! A decade together!! It has been a wonderful journey! Zac is a wonderful husband (and father, too.) I wouldn't change a thing. When we were engaged Zac's dad asked me why I wanted to marry Zac and I responded he is perfect. Zac's dad laughed and said he surely isn't perfect. I quickly responded he is perfect for me! After all of this time he is still perfect for me. He is patient with all of my quirks and faults and helps strengthen me in my weak areas. I don't know what I would do without him! I love ya Zac!








6 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

Awww....

Beehive State Builders said...

Congrats, we love you guys! Wish you lived closer, thanks for listening to my rantings :)

Amy Peterson said...

Cute pictures! So cute!

montanawildflower said...

Congrats you guys! We think you're perfect together! Sure miss you and I love your blog. I don't feel so far away now. :)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Congrats on 9 years!! You don't look a bit different! Just two kids in love :)

Travis and Jamie said...

I so remember you riding away on his bike. I just thought, so NICOLE! I'm glad that you guys have each other, anyone who met you would agree that you are meant for each other. Happy ANN.!!