Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why Blog Now??

Why do I finally blog after resisting for the last year or so?? Well, the answer lies with my 4 year old... "Mommy we need to blog, mommy when are you going to make a blog, Mommy we should put this song/ picture on our blog." After about the 20th time he asked I figured none of my excuses were good enough for a 4 year old so why would they be good enough for anyone else. Alas... the Hale Family Blog is born. ( Oh and the recent article in the Ensign helped too although I had read that talk about 6 months ago...)

Dylan has already said he wants to make a post so I am sure there will be several posts that make no sense... but that will be the beauty of our blog- watching this CRAZY family grow up! Maybe when I am old and in my rocker I will be able to figure out where the time has gone...

Oh and you wonder why I have the song "Defying Gravity" on our blog... Dylan again... Grandma was listening to the CD with the kids and Dylan liked this song... although his version goes "Definding Grabity". Maybe you will get lucky and one day I can get him to sing for the camera and I will post his version... it is pretty cute!

8 comments:

Jeanne Anderson said...

FINALLY! We are so glad you've got a blog now. Elsie is so glad that she can see pictures of your fam now. She wanted me to tell Dylan "I love you Dylan and miss you a lot!" You're welcome to link to our website-though I don't keep it up to date as often as I should. Hope to see you guys soon!

Mauri said...

you can add us to your links and blog stock all you want.
I am sorry to say this is taking the place of scrapbooking for me. 3 kids =s no scrapbook time!
HATE it! but I haven't lost all hope.

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

yay! I'm glad you've entered the blog world, and yes you can put our link on here. I can't wait to see you and your kids next week!! :) love you guys!

Travis and Jamie said...

YEAH!! Now I can see you whenever I want. you can add us too.
LOVE YA!!

hairprincess said...

yaya! you have a blog how fun i am way excited i wanted to see pics of you guys! it seems like its been forever i cant believe how big they are! i will add you to my page!:)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Hi Nicole! It is great to see your family blog! I found it thru Chelsea's. Your kids are so grown up! What cuties too. I'm adding you to my list so I can look in again. Hope to see you soon and welcome to blogging!

Abby said...

Hooray! And welcome to the blogosphere! You guys look good in cyberspace! Dylan has good taste--that song gives me chills every time. BTW, will I be seeing you Sunday??

Brad & Amy said...

Hi Nicole! I just noticed your blog address in Google Chat. I'm so glad that I can keep up with what's going on. Sometimes (okay more times than I am willing to admit) I miss working at the good 'ole Albertson's Wells Fargo. Those were fun times, even with you know who. We have a blog too, but I'm a slacker about updating it (too busy with two jobs . . . what's new). Glad to see pictures of your family.