See Dylan in the middle and all the action off to the left... well, that was about how he was the whole game.... he steered clear of the action! Despite "encouragement" from the sidelines. His coach was VERY kind and tried to help him "be brave." He did have one great shot though- his coach had him kick the ball off and his teammate kicked it in for their team's only point... so, he did have an assist! I was pretty proud of him for that. He said afterwards that he only wanted to go to practice and didn't like the games because there were too many people! Well, maybe as we start preschool this week it will help him get brave at other things....
How fun! Your kids sure are cute. I love that picture of them together. That is neat that you are getting Dylan involved. You'll have to let us know how preschool goes.
2 comments:
Cute cute! I love that she want's to be just like her brother!
How fun! Your kids sure are cute. I love that picture of them together. That is neat that you are getting Dylan involved. You'll have to let us know how preschool goes.
Post a Comment