Friday, August 8, 2008

I will NEVER...

I said I would never buy a Nintendo...
I never had one growing up and therefore I am NO good at video games...

Zac has never been one of those husbands that spends HOURS AND HOURS playing it anyways....

So I thought I would be lucky enough to never need one...


But some friends of ours got one and Dylan REALLY took to the Wii. He's been asking for one all summer... So as an EARLY birthday present for Zac and Dylan we are now the proud owners of a Nintento Wii.


So, how did they talk me into it?? Wii Fit!! And my Wii Fit age was 2 years YOUNGER than I am... Zac's was 4 though... and the kids' well... they were both 24! They couldn't quite understand what they were doing...

6 comments:

Beehive State Builders said...

You will love your Wii, we have one (I share your distain for video games), but I love the Wii! We love Guitar Hero, Bowling, and Mario Kart Wii. I haven't tried Wii Fit yet, but I want it for Christmas (how did you get one? I heard they are impossible to find!). We'll have to chat about it, I seriously need one for the winter! Never say Never, it will ALWAYS bite you! :)

Beehive State Builders said...

PS - love your curtains!

Amy Peterson said...

Looks like a fun time! You are a better mom than me, I still can't fork out the money for a Wii

The Burnah Clan said...

funny! ryder looks like she's really into it too...

Race Fam said...

Isn't the wii fun. Where did you get the wii fit, I've been looking everywhere for it?

Travis and Jamie said...

I am so jealous that you have Wii fit!! We have a Wii and our boys love it way more than I wish they did,really I love it too. I like that they need to move around to play most of the games.