Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Summer Trip to the Beach...

The night before we left we told the kids if they got out of bed we weren't going to the beach. They didn't make a single peep and didn't dare get out of bed. (And we put them to bed earlier than normal, too.) It was great! If I just had a bribe every night. They were so excited to go to "Tiki Beach" (Dylan calls every beach Tiki beach from a Backyardigans' he watched about 2 years ago)...

The hottest blonde and brunette on the beach...

Life doesn't get any better than this!
Forget the beach just give me a bag of Doritos...

Diggin'
I am behind. It will take me a few more posts to catch up on all the summer adventures. But, here is a fun trip to the beach. I didn't get enough time at the beach thanks to a nice cool fog rolling in and I can't wait to go back! And can you believe I left with NO family picture- yah, not happy about that one!

5 comments:

Abby said...

What a beautiful place! I need a beach..sniff.

Amy Peterson said...

Sounds like you are doing some seriously fun summer stuff! Oh, I can't wait to go to the beach! I'm only 6 hours away now! Looks like a blast!

The Burnah Clan said...

Is that really a swim suit Ryder is wearing? I don't remember when you got it, I thought it was just a halter top, and bottoms, it's so cute!

hairprincess said...

Fun I love the beach! I am so jealous I wana go!:) I love Ryders little fairy cover up did you just get that at the Disney Store? Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Lara said...

Okay, I need a beach. Or maybe we could just come visit. I wonder how many days Justin can really take off of work?