That park looks like alot of fun I wana play too!:) Poor Ryder all soaked:) haha I wana come visit too, that pic with the kids climbing all over there uncle(I cant tell which one it is?) is so cute!
Hey Nicole, thanks for the heads up on the wii fit, I actually found one a couple weeks ago, I got it because it was the last one on the rack. Funny thing is, they probably have a million in the back and only put one out at a time so you think you are the lucky one and you better buy it before the last one is gone! Anyway your kids are too cute.
3 comments:
That park looks like alot of fun I wana play too!:) Poor Ryder all soaked:) haha I wana come visit too, that pic with the kids climbing all over there uncle(I cant tell which one it is?) is so cute!
Hi Nicole - Its Ginger!!
Looks like you guys are doing really well and the kids are getting so big!! We need to do another Supercross!!
Hey Nicole, thanks for the heads up on the wii fit, I actually found one a couple weeks ago, I got it because it was the last one on the rack. Funny thing is, they probably have a million in the back and only put one out at a time so you think you are the lucky one and you better buy it before the last one is gone! Anyway your kids are too cute.
Post a Comment