Friday, August 15, 2008

No More Training Wheels...

Zac took Dylan's training wheels off his dirtbike... I was not happy about it. We took this video last weekend at the track. This was the 3rd time to the track with no training wheels and about the 7th time around the track... He is gonna be like his dad! He also had his first wreck the second I quit recording. But he got up and brushed himself off and did it again. Dylan was having so much fun out there "racing Dad". Dylan loves his Daddy and is his little shadow. Ryder is never too far behind~ She is riding with Daddy on the video. (Thanks Zac for making this video for me.) Love you guys! (Don't forget to pause the other music!)

11 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

wow...he is doing soooo well on that little bike! what a kid! I love the video, music and all, so cute! he takes those turns like a pro out there, I'm so impressed! wish you guys lived closer so my kids could benefit from the biking experience too! (I know I know, zac, go buy ourselves a bike)

yardsalesrock said...

Wow, I can't believe my little Dylan is out riding his mo-mo just like daddy! And it was hard to tell who was who, he's so good. You be careful! Love ya, gma XXXX

Jarmeg Family said...

He is really good, i can't believe how fast he is for his age! So funny you put the same background as mine!

Mauri said...

that make ME nervous...but go Dylan!

Travis and Jamie said...

You are a BRAVE Mom!! I get nervous when Trenton rides his bicycle too fast!

Josh and Emily said...

Who knew that there was training wheels for a dirt bike! How are you guys liking Cali? I am sad that we are finally closer and now you are further! Maybe we can come and visit sometime:)

Amy Peterson said...

Holy crap! He did so well! How cute that he is just like his daddy! Way to GO!!

hairprincess said...

WOw I didnt even know Dylan had his own little Motorcycle that is so cute! A mini Zac, he is way good, especailly since you just barely took off the training wheels, he is gona be PRO in just a few years! I bet you just love that haha :)

Lara said...

Looking good! I am going to have to show Justin when he gets home tonight. I bet it is a little scary letting the training wheels go. I am going to be scared when we even get Ella a bike! That's just a few months away, right? : )

Lara said...

Justin wants to know if Zac really bought a DRZ? Oh yeah, and Dylan looks good too.

The Burnah Clan said...

...this is our favorite video on here to watch: "o-cycle, please" (motorcycle) with "drillan" (Dylan). Well aside from our BYU dance video....